BUZZ AROUND TOWN (UH WARRIOR FOOTBALL SEASON)
- Aloha Joe, we are sad to see summer go but we are SOOOO EXCITED FOR THE UH WARRIOR FOOTBALL SEASON TO BEGIN!
- First game is set against Colorado on September 3. UH FANS have already started gearing up for what looks like a WONDERFUL FOOTBALL SEASON!
- Not only is UH Football starting, but with school back in session we have UH Volleyball, Baseball and Softball games starting at the end of this month!
- With the NFL season right around the corner as well Hawaii residents are excited to watch local boy and St. Louis graduate, Olin Kreutz with his new team the New Orleans Saints start off the season against the Green Bay Packers.
- It’s going to be a fall season of tailgating and football BBQ-ing FUN in PARADISE!
- GET YOUR TICKETS TO HAWAII NOW AND EXPERIENCE A COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON IN PARADISE! GO WARRIORS!
CONAN THE BARBARIAN IN THEATRES
- Speaking of Warriors Aloha Joe, Hawaii is full of them, not only on the football field but on the big screen as well!
- Tomorrow night Hawaii residents, mainly our lovely wahine, are running to theatres across the islands to watch local boy heart throb Jason Momoa have his leading man debut as Conan the Barbarian.
- Momoa has been a working television actor since 1999, when he got a part on “Baywatch Hawaii.”
- Recently he has been in the hit HBO series Rome and is currently shooting an upcoming flick with Sylvester Stallone.
- Following in the footsteps of another local heart throb, Dwayne Johnson, better known as ‘The Rock”, Momoa is making Hawaii proud and making the ladies scream!
- With so much talent and beauty in paradise it’s no wonder people love coming to visit!
MADE IN HAWAII FESTIVAL PRESENTED BY FIRST HAWAIIAN BANK
- Aloha Joe in Hawaii we are proud to be local!
- That’s why each year we celebrate our natural resources, talents and everything that makes our home home at the First Hawaiian Bank Made In Hawaii Festival! This weekend from August 19, 2011 to August 21, 2011 over 35,000 attendees are expected to experience the best that Hawaii has to offer!
- Guests will enjoy this shopping emporium as well as celebrity chef cooking demonstrations and ongoing entertainment by Na Hoku Hanohano Award winning musicians.
- The festival also attracts hundreds of local, national and international buyers – all looking to purchase locally made products in quantity in the months following the event.
- Admission is $4 per person; children six years and under are free.
- It doesn’t get any better than MADE IN PARADISE!
KA HIMENI ANA 27TH ANNUAL HAWAIIAN MUSIC COMPETITION
- Music is everywhere in Hawaii!
- We love to sing, dance and have a merry ol good time! So on August 27 at the historic and gorgeous Hawaii Theatre from 7 to 10pm amateur Hawaiian music groups performing in the “nahenahe” style, the distinctive Hawaiian music form characterized by sweet vocal harmony supported by unamplified acoustic instruments, will compete for gold.
- What a night to remember! Tickets are available online at www.hawaiitheatre.com.
- The sweet sound of Hawaii’s iconic local musicians is music to everyone’s ears!
DIAMOND HEAD BEACH HOTEL
- Aloha Joe your favorite hotel is ranked 22nd out of 85 for the critics best list on Trip Advisors!
- POPULARITY INDEXES SHOWS THAT THE DIAMOND HEAD BEACH HOTEL HAS AN IDEAL LOCATION AND COMFORT RATING FOR EXPERINECING THE BEST THAT WAIKIKI HAS TO OFFER!
- You saw it for yourself Aloha Joe, our hotel is nestled nicely on the water’s edge of gorgeous Waikiki beach with majestic Diamond Head above and fun filled attractions like Kapiolani Park, the Bandstand and of course all the excitement of Waikiki only minutes away.
- THE CRITICS HAVE SPOKEN AND THEY LOVE OUR LOCATION!
- HURRY AND LOG ONTO OBRHI.COM NOW TO RESERVE YOUR OWN PRIVATE PARADISE ESCAPE AT OUR OWN DIAMOND HEAD BEACH HOTEL!
WEBCAM HAS PHONE APP
- Aloha Joe it has been over a year since our webcam became a reality!
- Well now it gets even better as you are ABLE TO VIEW GORGEOUS WAIKIKI AND DIAMOND HEAD ON YOUR PHONE!
- Take Hawaii with you wherever you go with live video streaming straight from OBRHI’s very own WEBCAM!
- Capturing all the beauty, surf, fun in the ocean and weekly fireworks of summer you will be able to see first hand the gorgeous Waikiki sunsets and be captivated by the turquoise sea and white sand beaches.
- View Oahu’s only 180 degree HD webcam perfectly positioned above our Diamond Head Beach Hotel online AND NOW ON YOUR PHONE and dream of your next vacation to paradise today!
- Call 808-923-9099 to make your dreams a reality!