BUZZ AROUND TOWN
GEORGE LOPEZ IN CONCERT
- Aloha Joe it looks like it’s going to be another fun filled hilarious weekend in the islands!
- Comedian George Lopez is back in Honolulu to present his side stitching show: That’s The America I Live In Tour to Oahu and Maui.
- George Lopez is a multi-talented entertainer whose career encompasses television, film, standup comedy and late-night television.
- Tickets range from $40 to $60 and are available through ticketmasters.com.
- Oahu has great shows like this every weekend! Hurry and get in on all the fun by booking your ticket to Honolulu today!
HONOLULU CENTURY RIDE 2012
- Aloha Joe now that the weather is clearing up and the sun is shinning, the great outdoors have never been more beautiful and activities to enjoy them are everywhere!
- Like the Honolulu Century Ride, which begins and ends at Kapiolani Park, located just west of Diamond Head offers one of the most breathtaking courses in all of paradise.
- Riders get a spectacular view as they pass the observation point near Diamond Head lighthouse, then glide down a gentle slope through the elegant Kahala district and proceed east along the south shore of Oahu to the Hawaii Kai district, where the 20-mile riders reach a turn around point.
- The race takes place on April 29 from 6:15am – 5:00pm. For more information go to www.hbl.org/.
- Adventure, excitement and the great outdoors are always a package deal in paradise!
50th HAWAII STATE FARM FAIR
- Aloha Joe summer is right around the corner and you know what that means?
- It’s time for the 50th Hawaii State Farm Fair happening July 7th to July 8th. Kualoa will host a family fun weekend featuring educational activities, locally grown food samples and more!
- Guests can walk around the beautiful grounds and enjoy live entertainment, including a livestock exhibit by the students of 4-H.
- Pony rides and a petting zoo are available for the keiki. A plant sale and Farmer’s Market will also be going on for folks to enjoy.
- All ages are welcome to enjoy all the family fun activities, games, food, rides and more!
- Hurry and book your trip to Hawaii this summer and experience the greatest fair in all of paradise!
INTERNATIONAL WAIKIKI HULA CONFERENCE
- Aloha Joe I want your listeners to pay extra close attention to this next upcoming event so they can be sure to plan ahead!
- From May 11-13 The Hawaii Convention Center, will host The International Waikiki Hula Conference which offers the rare opportunity to come to Hawaii to learn, share and experience hula in the land of its birth, with a variety of respected hula masters, many of whom do not travel outside Hawaii to teach.
- For our local hula people, it is the chance to enrich their hula experience from many sources in one place, and to meet fellow dancers and kumu hula from around the world.
- For more information visit www.waikikihulaconference.com.
- Hawaii is the birthplace of Hula and this opportunity allows visitors and locals to learn about its beauty. Come to Hawaii and experience the magic for yourself.